Follow my Husband on YouTube https://youtu.be/x4wYnSzFeko
( Stir Fry Guy )
This is a Video of my Husband Cooking some Udon Noodles, it’s the second time he cooked this dish for us. Slowly He’s improving his Skills at Cooking, and it amazed me. No Wonder why he wants to cook all the time, practice makes everything perfect. So basically, this is how he prepared everything and his main ingredients:
Things to use:
- A Pot ( Big enough to pre-cook your Udon Noodles )
- A Large Wok
- A Strainer
- Wooden Spoon
- Cabbage ( Cut the cabbage finely, set it aside ).
- Mushrooms ( Cut the mushrooms finely, and set them aside ).
- Udon Noodles ( You can buy this at Any Big Grocery stores or at Any Asian Stores ).
- Hoisin Sauce
- Sesame Seeds
- Sweet Soy Sauce or Regular Soy Sauce ( If you don’t have the Sweet Soy Sauce, Simply add 1 tbsp Sugar ).
- Marinated Beef ( Marinate the Beef Overnight ).
- Place Udon in the pot with boiling water, stir it until it’s pre-cooked. Once it’s done, strain Udon from the pot and set it aside.
- Preheat the Wok, put some oil and wait until it’s hot enough to stir the Meat. ( Preheat the wok for at least 2min. ).
- Place the Meat in wok and stir it until it’s cooked. ( Wait for at least 5-10 min. to cook the Beef ).
- Add Mushrooms and cabbage, stir it together with the meat and wait till it’s cooked.
- Prepare And Add the Udon Noodles. ( Stir it for at least 10min. ).
- Add your main Ingredients: ( Soy sauce/Sweet Soy Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, and Sesame Seeds. )